Medical Assistant Training Program
Choose Keystone Technical Institute for Your Career Training!
Why Choose KTI?
- Programmatic accreditation by Commission and Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of MAERB. graduates eligible to take CMA exam by the AAMA.
- Programs designed with both you and the employer in mind
- Industry-expert faculty members who are committed to the success of every student
- Small class sizes for maximum learning
- Immediate access to the campus president / owner
- Student success comes first
- Success is defined by you
- Everyone has a right to an education
- Everyone deserves the opportunity to succeed
- Career education must emulate the "real world" workplace to promote career success for our graduates
Through KTI, you'll acquire both career-specific skills and employer-desired soft skills, such as proper business attitude and behavior, professional attire and punctuality. With Keystone Technical Institute, you'll have access to:
- Flexible day or evening classes
- Career placement assistance for graduates
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
- Veteran's education benefits
Medical Assistant Diploma or Specialized Degree
The best medical assistants are active listeners with strong critical thinking skills. They thrive in an environment where they can help people. Does this sound like you? If so, you could pair your skills with KTI's medical assistant training and earn your diploma in as little as 10 months or degree in 18 months. Learn the real-world skills you need to become a certified medical assistant: taking a patient's vital signs, assisting with physical exams, giving injections, and more. Make a real difference in the lives of others and work side-by-side physicians and nurses to assist patients at medical practices, specialists' offices, and hospitals. Plus, with KTI's medical assistant diploma program, you'll start working faster!
- Harrisburg, PA
Keystone Technical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC): 2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201 www.accsc.org
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.