Start your new Health Care career today. Find a school near you!
For nearly 50 years, YTI Career Institute has served as a beacon to our students—brightening their outlook for the future and illuminating their path to a rewarding career.
Now, it’s your turn to discover why, when it comes to your career future, your journey begins at one of YTI’s two Pennsylvania campuses: Lancaster, or York.
As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled, hands-on training that can build your skills and confidence in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months. That means you could be in your new career by this time next year!
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction based on their own life and work experience.
4. Financial Aid assistance is available for those who qualify in the form of grants, scholarships or loans.
5. Career Services assistance through your personal Career Services Specialist. They’ll stay connected with you from your first term at YTI to graduation and beyond.
Learn more about how you can benefit from YTI’s fast, affordable programs today by completing the form on this page.
YTI offers a Medical Billing & Coding program at our Altoona campus. During this 12-month program, students learn to create medical records, schedule patients, arrange surgery and diagnostic tests, verify insurance information, manage insurance claims, communicate in medical terminology, code in CPT, ICD-9-CM and HCPCS formats, health care ethics, and human disease processes.
YTI offers a Pharmacy Technician program at our Altoona campus. During this 9-month program, students learn how drugs affect the human body, how to ensure patients receive the appropriate strength and quantity of medication, interpret and fill medicine orders, the compounding of sterile solutions, insurance billing, customer service and create extemporaneous drugs for special needs patients.
YTI offers a Medical Assistant program at our York, Lancaster, and Altoona campuses. During this 21-month program, students learn to chart a patient’s medical history, obtain vital signs, prepare patients for examinations, assist a physician during examinations, collect laboratory specimens, perform basic laboratory tests, record electrocardiograms and lab tests, remove sutures and change dressings, process insurance forms and schedule appointments.
YTI Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Not all programs available at all campuses. Program lengths and class times vary. Job placement not guaranteed. Financial aid available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, visit yti.edu/disclosures.