Your Journey Begins at YTI Career Institute
For nearly 50 years, YTI Career Institute has served as a beacon to our students—brightening their outlook for the future and illuminating their path to a rewarding career.
Now, it's your turn to discover why, when it comes to your career future, your journey begins at one of YTI's three Pennsylvania campuses: Altoona, Lancaster, or York.
As a YTI student, you'll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled, hands-on training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Experienced, energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify in the form of grants, scholarships or loans.
5. Career Services assistance through your personal Career Services Specialist.
Medical Billing and Coding Program
YTI offers a Medical Billing & Coding program at our Altoona campus. During this 12-month program, students learn to create medical records, schedule patients, arrange surgery and diagnostic tests, verify insurance information, manage insurance claims, communicate in medical terminology, code in CPT, ICD-9-CM and HCPCS formats, health care ethics, and human disease processes.
Medical Assistant Program
YTI offers a Medical Assistant program at our York, Lancaster, and Altoona campuses. During this 21-month program, students learn to chart a patient’s medical history, obtain vital signs, prepare patients for examinations, assist a physician during examinations, collect laboratory specimens, perform basic laboratory tests, record electrocardiograms and lab tests, remove sutures and change dressings, process insurance forms and schedule appointments.
Accreditation and Disclaimer
YTI: Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Not all programs available at all campuses. Program lengths and class times vary. Job placement not guaranteed. Financial aid available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, visit yti.edu/disclosures.