Medical Assistant at Lincoln Tech
Training in Lincoln’s Medical Assistant programs helps you build hands-on skills through experience that also prepares you to sit for the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam offered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT) specific certifications.
- Students are offered day, afternoon and evening class schedules.
- Our schools are equipped with medical wet labs featuring EKG machines, injection simulators, auto claves, lung function tests and more.
- Learn how to take vital signs, read and update charts, apply surgical dressings and practice phlebotomy tasks like specimen collection and lab testing.
- Test the skills you gain in class on simulation manikins that you'll "treat” for ailments.
- Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs) fully simulate a professional healthcare office, from Reception to exam rooms.
- Learn about digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Students are enrolled in a Student Success class as their first course, and also take part in an Early Student Engagement program that provides guidance for new students.
Source: Career School Now - Lincoln Tech