Medical Assistant Training at Keiser University
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependents. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University's programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today's job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think. Degree programs and delivery format may vary by campus.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Clearwater, FL
- Daytona, FL
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Fort Myers, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
- Lakeland, FL
- Melbourne, FL
- Miami, FL
- New Port Richey, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Port St. Lucie, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Tallahassee, FL
- Tampa, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
Online: For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online learning is not impersonal at Keiser University. From admissions to faculty, Keiser University staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family
- Accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for qualified veterans, active duty military personnel and their families. Keiser University is a Yellow Ribbon participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, please click here http://www.keiseruniversity.edu/heoa/