Clinical Medical Assistant Training
Clinical Medical Assistant Technology is an associate degree program offering focused training in the clinical patient-care skills that are in immediate demand in today's rapidly changing medical industry.
Medical Assistant Program Outcomes:
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Provide competent patient care, and fulfill laboratory and administrative duties in an entry level position as a Clinical Medical Assistant in a variety of settings.
- Function as a member of the health care delivery team.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications with supervisors, patients and their families, and colleagues.
- Act in an ethically, responsible way with regard to legal obligations applicable in a medical environment.
- Respect all people and cultures as they interact with a diverse patient population in the clinical medical assistant profession.
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
One New England Tech Boulevard
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). http://www.neit.edu/About-Us/Public-Disclosure