Medical Training at Hunter Business School
Hundreds of companies in Long Island have hired our graduates in the past year.
Hunter Business School was founded in 1972 for the purpose of providing quality career training through intensive and innovative programs. Hunter Business School's mission is to provide students with the opportunity to receive a high-quality education for the career best suited to their ability, interest, and ambition. We are an educational environment characterized by high expectations and staffed by professionals who are knowledgeable, compassionate, creative, supportive and effective.
Get started today with one of the following programs at Hunter Business School:
- Computer Technician Networking Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Office Administration
*Programs may vary by campus
Hunter Business School offers:
- Placement assistance for graduates *Compare our placement rates!
- Practical, hands-on training
- Small classes
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Day and Evening classes available
- Levittown, NY
- Medford, NY
Licenses, Accreditations, Approvals, and Memberships
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Licensed by the New York State Education Department
- Programmatic Accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) for the Medical Assistant program
- Eligible vendor for the New York State Department of Labor and for ACCES-VR
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.HunterBusinessSchool.edu/ConsumerInfo