Medical Assistant Training
History of Eastern International College
Eastern International College has been educating students in medical practices since it opened under the name Micro Tech Training Center in 1990. In the more than 20 years since the school was opened, we have been working hard to further perfect the training programs at the school and provide more students with a future in the medical profession of their choice. EIC added the Associate in Applied Science Degree in Dental Hygiene program and our first Bachelor's Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Medical Assistant Program
This Associate Degree Program prepares students to work as entry-level medical assistants in doctor's offices, medical imaging laboratories, and hospitals. The program provides students with thorough and practical training in medical and laboratory procedures, as well as general medical knowledge and training in the area of medical office procedures. The general education portion of the program includes coursework in reading, writing, basic math, basic science, psychology, and speech. The emphasis in this portion of the program is placed on enhancing students' academic and interpersonal skills.
Stay competitive in today's job market. Earn your Allied Health degree at Eastern International College!
- Belleville, NJ
- Jersey City, NJ
- Eastern International College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia 22201 (Phone: 703.247.4212), www.accsc.org. ACCSC is a nationally accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Eastern International College is licensed by the New Jersey Higher Education,
- 20 West State Street, 4th floor, PO Box 542, Trenton, NJ 08625-0542 (Phone: 609-292-4310).
- The Associate Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College in Belleville, NJ is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, Division of Consumer Affairs
- The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology(JRC-CVT) verified Eastern International College's Cardiovascular Technology(Adult Echocardiography) program to be in compliance with national standards and awarded initial accreditation.Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs 1361 Park Street Clearwater, FL 33756 727-210-2350 www.caahep.org 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45010, Newark, New Jersey 07101, (Phone: (973) 504-6430)